Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Iraqi Chai

Boil water and black tea with cardamom seeds for approximately 3 minutes. You may use 1 teabag and 1 cardamom seed for every 2 cups of water. If you are using loose tea leaves, you may use 1 tbsp of tea per 3-4 cups of water.  You may want to adjust the amount of tea and spice to the amount of water depending on how strong you like the tea.

After the tea and spice have set for about  5 minutes off the heat, pour into cups and serve with sugar and cream to taste, if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive feedback . So feel free to leave me a message and make my day! If you have a blog, leave a link so I can stop by your site and leave some comments, too. If you don't have a blog, you can leave a message with your first name and leave the website space empty. Unfortunately, due to excessive spam, I have enabled the word verification in order to leave a message.