Thursday, April 14, 2011

More Awards!

   
   




Well, earlier this month one of my favorite bloggers sent some more awards my way. She is really too kind. Since I have been gearing up for and finally getting back into a more regular part time work schedule, as well as trying to keep up with the family and all the work that goes along with that, I have not had as much time to blog about food. I appreciate Tina's interest and encouragement in keeping me going. Be sure to head on over to check out her lovely and very well-done blog, Pinay Cooking Corner In Texas- all about Filipino (Pinay) cooking with some interesting cultural information and stories thrown in.

So I am passing this on to 15 bloggers who I think are worth reading. If there are some repeats from my past award baton-pass, then that is because I feel they continue to do an amazing job and deserve more awards again.


Enjoy checking out these lovely blogs and be sure to post a comment of one (or more) of their posts, including maybe even follow them, if you feel inclined. 

Meanwhile, I'll be cooking up some great food from these talented bloggers-- oh, and trying to catch up on the never-ending pile of laundry! ;)

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog love! I'll be sure to check out the other blogs that you have suggested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so honored to receive the award. I was content reading your post but then I saw my name in the list and wow it got me super thrilled haha.
    I am so grateful!!!
    Glad to have found you on the blogosphere.. here's to knowing you more!
    Cheers!
    xo,
    Malou

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm honored you would think of me. I always enjoy visiting your blog!

    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  4. You so deserve all those awards Sarah!

    More power!:-*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I appreciate it so much! You are sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the awards :). Thank you for your kind words. I hope the peppers grow well, we had a lovely season here in Sydney.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive feedback . So feel free to leave me a message and make my day! If you have a blog, leave a link so I can stop by your site and leave some comments, too. If you don't have a blog, you can leave a message with your first name and leave the website space empty. Unfortunately, due to excessive spam, I have enabled the word verification in order to leave a message.